The humans are off to visit family in New Jersey the next few days to eat, drink and be lazy - as if they don’t do enough of that at home.
Do I sound bitter because they’re not taking me along?
In between 10,000 guilty kisses mom rationalized that given my rabid fan following, I was sure to be recognized and attract attention from the bloggarazzi. Oh, the price one pays for popularity!
Anyway, if you happen to see a desi family of four, along with a gaggle of relatives, in the Noo Joisee area this weekend, stop and say hello, won’t you? They should be pretty easy to spot as they'll be hanging out near a food source.
What are you doing for the long weekend?
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Out of Service
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Yeah Ter, am sure esp in Edison a family of four Indians hanging out in the food area will be such a rarity that one can immediately spot them and say hellou! Poor Ter - they left you behind! They owe you big, don't they?! Get 'em!
The humans are in the area, huh? Awwww.. I'd have loved to meet up with your humans. But I'm flying off to Calaforrrniaaa to meet up with roomies from grad school.
And yes, I'd have loved to meet you as well, but you know it is impossible for two celebrities with rabid fan following, to meet in public! *sigh* The things one loses because of being a celebrity!
noon, the least I can hope is they bring back some munchies from the mithai shops they visit.
anantha, I knew you'd understand. For next time, have your people contact my people. They should be able to set something up.
And of course, if it is a damsel-in-distress fluttering her eyelids at desi men then that's a sure giveaway, isn't it, Terri? But then, since Dad is around (to lug the luggage and fetch the food) the damsel in question wouldn't be in distress, would she?
PS from PP: Terri, my girl, that I got rid of, is returning to us, apparently she was pining too much for us, back home. But I guess it is more a case of the humans pining for her. :(
visitor, no flirting when dad's around, even if he never picks up the signals intended for him.
PP, glad to hear all's well that ends well.
I'm off to Cornwall!
so where will terri stay?
Hmm.. cooking, entertaining and more cooking and more entertaining. In the midst of it all the baby turns 3! so yayy :)
Have you put on dark sunglasses to avoid the paparazzi ?
A definite must .
I hope you dont miss them too much ...Have a great weekend from CJ and me ..
thanks, all, I'm hanging out with 10 other dogs in a sitter's house.
dw, is it a 3-day weekend in the U.K. also?
What am I doing this weekend? I'm tagging you!
Have fun in Noo Joisie!
Terri: 10 other dogs? That sounds like a fun party!
working,grumble.
Party time! Birthdays galore at our home...
Terri, mom is taking a longish break? Some of us are getting withdrawal symptoms...we need our regular dose of your familial quirkiness.
About time. I was thinking of checking into Terriaholic Anonymous or some sort of rehabilitation program.
Post a Comment