“You must be glad to have your house to yourself,” said the neighbor when she heard that the grandparents had left after 3 ½ months of cooking, cleaning, baby and dogsitting.
Sure .... If you usually loll around the house au naturel.
Other than that, I don't see the perks.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Itna sannaata kyun hai bhai?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Or have spontaneous sex on the living room couch. Hmmm. Weighing the pros and cons, maybe having them around is better. :))))
muser, do-bachchon-ki-ma to-be, did you look at tdna's flowchart? Tsk, tsk.
sweet
ha ha..
there are no perks..
just more work. (I am banned from commenting on sex related stuff. To date the only post that I deleted in my blog had an indirect reference to sex! I mean the few who read that post did not even connect it to sex and I still had to remove it).
spontaneous sex on the living room couch !
muser is watching too many Jet Li movies where there are many musers in parallel universes where one is sitting with the inlaws on the couch, another is sitting with the kids on the same couch while the version in the 310th universe is having the action!
:)
burf, thanks. Not a reaction one would expect from a guy!
sundar, how does one get to this 310th universe? Do you really need to buy a return ticket?
Sundar, if there's any universe with that action, I want in on it!
Is married life that bad? Hmmm.. should I even get married? Hmmm.. Better some action, than none, I should think, but all you guys are making me worried!
anantha, married life is awesome, as long as you concede that the wife is always right.
And why is this comment section veering away from the post?
So, back to re-heated last-week's dal instead of the fresh four course meal? Tsk, tsk.
lakshmi, yep, it's back to our old lifestyle - until the other set of grandparents can be emotionally blackmailed to visit.
that is where you post the picture of the kid with the puppy face and ask the grandparents to check out the blog..
:)
terri - you should run with A muser's suggestion. Just make sure it's past kids' bedtime! ;-p
Blooger me Itna Sannaata Kyun Hai Bhai?
Lakshmi, blogadika neramillai.
rads, I'm sure it's the same in your house, but when was the last time you fell asleep AFTER the kids?
sundar, thankfully it doesn't take much to tug at the grandparents' heartstrings.
Terri, nenjathai killaadhe ! Am getting withdrawals.
Post a Comment