The humans are thinking of going to San Diego for a getaway. I’m not sure what/who they’re getting away from since they’re all going together.
Mom wants to stay at a beachfront property, like the one at Rocky Point. Anybody have any suggestions?
As is typical, the humans have no itinerary. “Just chill,” seems to be the attitude among the males. Of course, they’re referring to chilled beer in the evenings and nothing else.
Mom’s been scouring the Internet to find something to do in San Diego other than watch killer whales turn tricks for food. I have a feeling the only useful thing they will do is have bajji on the beach.
Anybody have other suggestions?
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Lemme ask you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I highly recommend visiting La Jolla and Coronado Island Terri. My humans visited those and mom wants to build a house just like the ones on the La Jolla shoreline!!
-NC
terri, you're tagged... check my blog for details...
Post a Comment