Saturday, January 13, 2007

All's Well That Ends Well

A thousand apologies to all those who came here the hard way.

Anyway, now that you’ve found me, please update your bookmarks, pronto. And whatever you do, don’t click on my old URL www.terrisampat.blogspot.com, especially from work.

6 comments:

Geek Goddess said...

And here I was, wondering why you hadn't updated in a while. Thanks for the heads up!

Jinguchakka said...

Curiosity killed the cat! However did terrisampat lead to such a site? whoa!!

Anonymous said...

I did by mistake! Heheh

Anonymous said...

dood!! WTF was that??? y dont u clear that mess up??

Anonymous said...

Jeez! I had to delete the RSS feed really quickly! I was so thrilled to see a new post so I clicked through to see...luckily my daughter was not standing by me, reading over my shoulder! Yikes!

How did this happen? Why don't you report it to Blogger/Google?

Terri the terrific said...

Don't hate me, good people. I reported the problem to Blogger, but it looks like they don't care because it's been a while already.