Saturday, October 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Formerly written by my American Born Confused Dog, Terri, this blog is intended solely to poke fun at the world around us. All characters and incidents are mostly real and any resemblance to persons living or dead could be intentional.
26 comments:
hey Terri,
Pumpkin Ice Cream sounds disgusting ! lol...this is coming from a guy who would eat anything that vaguely comes to the definition of ice cream !
Peace
saady, actually it sounds a lot better than say, green chile or avocado ice cream (which we haven't eaten) and green tea ice cream (which we have tasted and will skip in a heartbeat).
I actually had this green tea ice cream in a vietnamese restaurant a few years ago.. It was, how do I say it.. different!
:)
sundar, at least you knew what you were eating beforehand and weren't fooled by appearences into thinking that it was pistachio ice cream.
how does lobster ice cream sound? I am vegetarian but cant even imagine how they came up with this "obviously a ploy to get into some top 10 list"
contraption...
btw, who finished the ice cream? I hope the humans did not decide to give you a treat...;)
-atgc
terri:
pumpkin ice-cream - trick,treat or retreat, that's the quesion! ;-)
- s.b.
err ... question.
- s.b.
atgc, even regular boiled / cooked lobster doesn't sound appetizing to certain people.
And why did god make mothers other than to eat fatty leftovers?
s.b., it's dhokaa, saraasar dhokaa. So much so that the humans exited the pumpkin farm with an apple crumble pie to cheer their tastebuds.
He made them to eat fatty left overs only.
More like alllll kiddie leftovers...Actually I like the idea of pumpkin ice cream and have enjoyed green tea ice cream. But if one HAS to stuff oneself with calories, why look beyond a hot chocolate fudge sundae? :)))
mg, that would account for the last 5 lbs. never ever melting away.
muser, you have a WONDERFUL excuse to eat whatever you want until you stop nursing. I'd say go for it!
You know, I've had green chilli icecream in bombay - and it was actually rather good! :-)
Btw, I've given you an award Come and get it.
AHAHAHA! I sympathize, really. I well remember the horror that was green tea ice cream.
That photo does say it all - how delicious pumpkin ice cream must be! :)
noon, you should try it before eggnog hits the market.
amrita, you'd think they would come up with chai ice cream by now. Or is it already available and hasn't passed by me yet?
moppet's mom, got it, thanks! We're overwhelmed because the only other thing we've ever won is $5 at a Las Vegas slot machine. This award is so precious that I'm not passing it on to anyone. That's allowed, right?
Terri, actually I have had chai tea ice cream..Only one word to describe it and its not 'mmm..'
and yes I agree its ok to stuff those calories while nursing until you take one look at the mirror and understand what a muffin top truly means...
-atgc
there IS a chai ice cream and it made me very sad that I spent two whole dollars on it. On the plus side, it was only two bucks :)
Still, fact remains I paid to make myself nauseous. Grrr.
Btw, since we're talking ice cream, is it true that only women like mint chocolate chip? My brother and male cousins keep telling me that it's so but that can't be true - any man out there who wants to prove 'em wrong?
atgc, really? So, it can't compare with coffee ice cream, huh?
amrita, I know of at least one woman who cannot stand the thought of mint in anything sweet, including after-dinner mints. On the other hand, the 9-year-old is crazy about mint chocolate chip, even mint Oreos, but he's only a child, so there's still time to mess him up.
I totally support that. Pumpkin icecreams are pathetic.
amrita:
"Still, fact remains I paid to make myself nauseous."
sounds like either you've never been on a roller coaster or you take to it like a duck takes to water.
survey response: i cannot stand mint. period.
- s.b.
pilgrim, I hear you.
s.b., not even paneer or bread pakoras with mint chutney in the middle? Gosh, I'm starting to drool now.
Now terri, I am drooling too. A trip to a nearby hotbreads is required immediately for a vada pav!
SB - I love rollercoasters! I have a stomach made of cast iron and a tongue made of delicate. Yum. :)
Terri - that woman wouldn't be you, would it? :D
terri:
now that i've put my comment about mint in - and read your response - i need to confess that, earlier this week, i realized that i loved those frozen dhoklas that include a green middle (gotta be mint i believe) layer. so there, you got me.
amrita:
i can stomach roller coasters (in more sense than one) ;-). it is just that i would not go out of the way (and pay) to get into an amusement park to ride one - i.e., riding a roller coaster is not my definition of amusement.
that said, i did ride the texas giant nearly a decade and a half ago, when it was the king of them all (but did not relish the experience).
- s.b.
A decade and a half ago? They're much better these days, I promise. :D I really really really want to go to Hong Kong and try out that insane (and illegal in other parts of the world I think) ride they have there. I've been Six Flags and everything but I want that heart attack ride I've heard so much about. Sounds a good way to go.
s.b., that's cilantro, I believe.
pilgrim, have one on me. We live in a town where the closest decent desi food is in India.
amrita, if we're taking a poll here, I'd rather carpool than spend my final moments on a roller coaster.
Post a Comment