If you had the time and unlimited resources in life, what would you choose to do?
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Formerly written by my American Born Confused Dog, Terri, this blog is intended solely to poke fun at the world around us. All characters and incidents are mostly real and any resemblance to persons living or dead could be intentional.
19 comments:
That is simple,
travel, click photos, write and publish the dream coffee-table book!
It's too long an answer Terri. You should make it a tag :P
Study a bit more, travel, and work just for fun!
I'd go back to India, start a family and a home-business and ofcourse,the usual reading,travel etc
Take on more projects. Learn thanjavur painting. Learn divya prabandam. Play more with little V. Join a volley ball team. Go to the beach EVERY DAY.
Not fair. Who ever invented the 24 hours/day must be penalized.
ooo, Thanjavur painting. Now that I'd like to do.. so much to do. *sigh
rads:
your (first) answer should've been "why, respond to this question, of course!"
terri:
how about "read more blogs"? (that's my response, btw)
whoops. i missed the unlimited resources part. then, i would travel to each country on earth (like jim rogers did), of course!
- s.b.
take up all sorts of lessons (music, painting, anthropology, cooking etc) and just generally be a woman of leisure.
ah!
People, people, I can tell right away that none of you are going to win any beauty pageants with those responses.
Pandering to your own desires first, eh? Tsk, tsk. Ah well, that's at least one thing we have in common.
so you were looking for "world peace" ?
that would only happen if everyone on earth had all the time and unlimited resources..
oh wait!
that is what the human race started with and guess where we are now!!!
:)
build a school
Well, I can help others only after I help myself. Kind of analogous to "Bhookhe bhajan na hoye Gopala"! :D
if you're the judge, then "read your blog" is my answer :P
ano
I would teach high school...and play Golf
Travel, Travel, Travel. Not like a tourist, but like as much a local as I can get.
Does the winner of this contest get a windfall?
cw:
"Does the winner of this contest get a windfall?"
chances are good - after all, didn't mom just return from a meeting with lakshmi?
- s.b.
In that case, I would work towards wold peace.
exactly what I'm doing right now.
Post a Comment