Sunday, March 02, 2008

Mum's the word

I could tell you about mom's trip to Las Vegas for a conference last week, but apparently there's some rule that states, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

I know rules are meant to be broken, but ....

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

tease.

anantha said...

So your mom can tell you, but you wont tell us? Not fair, Terri, not fair at all!

Lak said...

So ... nothing to tell, eh? No shame in that.

Anonymous said...

If is isn't x-rated you can tell, Terri. C'mon now be good.

Anonymous said...

Terri, Don't listen to Deepa. If it is not X-rated, we don't want to know.
Just answer one question - did dad go along?

Anonymous said...

I bet nothing happened and it was so boring and hence all this hype :)

Anonymous said...

Mother Promise, what is told at terristurf remains here, we won't tell anyone.


-Sachita

Anonymous said...

I am excited about Terri's Mom meeting with Lakshmi(lakshmi.vox.com), is a webcast possible?

- Sachita

Ekta said...

:-))
well uv sure built the suspence...!

Terri the terrific said...

closet, you're a bigger tease! I'm merely learning from the master/mistress.

anantha, ekta, see Lak's and WA's comments - there's nothing to tell, other than a near lesbian encounter and lots of T&A on display.

deepa, you want to hear only ordinary details, like the weather, food, hotel, casino, etc.?

lakshmi, no dad. Who will watch the kids?

sachita, since you ask so nicely, maybe I will do a post just for you.

Anonymous said...

Umm.. it has been a while since I dropped out of American circulation - what is T&A?
Lesbian encounters? Does dad know? If not, tell him, Terri, perhaps that would induce dad into some PTA, to mark territory, so to speak.

Anonymous said...

Sachita, I think mom and I will just sit across the ice cream table and leave comments on each other's blogs.

Anonymous said...

"there's nothing to tell" - so true, only lots to see, no? ;)

ano

Anonymous said...

Whats T&A??? Man reading your blog educational, golden showers last week and now T&A. Do tell us more

Terri the terrific said...

T&A refer to parts of the female anatomy. Please check urbandictionary.com for more details.

Anonymous said...

LOL that wasn't half as bad.

Have fun in India Terri's mom