Accepting applications for a man who will know her body almost as well as she does.
Wanted – a fine ladies’ tailor.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Wanted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Formerly written by my American Born Confused Dog, Terri, this blog is intended solely to poke fun at the world around us. All characters and incidents are mostly real and any resemblance to persons living or dead could be intentional.
Accepting applications for a man who will know her body almost as well as she does.
Wanted – a fine ladies’ tailor.
15 comments:
check your mail!
What's this about a man?
mg, not just any man will do. He needs to be creative, detail-oriented, imaginative, talented and should be able to read mom's mind when she says, "tighter!" or "not so tight!" Of course, his rates better be reasonable also.
Translation=hold you tighter? If I was a man I'd be after you like a shot.
I mean after mom, not you Terri, though you have lovely eyes too.
mg, um ... we are talking about a tailor, aren't we? He may hold me if he wants to, but he better restrain himself when it comes to mom.
Why are most ladies tailors men?
hoy! happy birthday to dad -- woefully belated.
will call soon.
dont get hopes up about tailors -- and make sure you tell them loud and clear "NO puff sleeves" unless of course, you want those relics ;-)
ara, that's OK. You might be in time to wish us a Happy Anniversary instead.
vijay, that's what I want to know. Some things should be left to the experts.
vijay:
re: "Why are most ladies tailors men?"
in my theory, here are two reasons (which really are just one and the same) why:
- one
- two
if you want a better explanation, think drona's test-arjuna-a target bird on a tree, etc. ;-)
- s.b.
See.. I knew SB would have the answer :-)
Terri, Has you mom ever considered copywriting for ad agencies? :)
mystic, thank you, but she'll suck at it if she has to do it for a living.
I meant dad should be holding mom tighter!
Hi Terri,
If you are serious, I know a good tailor I used to go to...very popular fellow, but stitches really well...let me know if you are interested...can mail you the directions. He is in Besant nagar..not sure if its too far off for you :-)
MumbaiGirl:
"If I WERE a man" if you please.
Post a Comment