Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tag – This is it!

I feel like a schoolchild hiding under the desk because I haven’t done my homework.

Why? Because I was tagged!

Now, you might snort, but I tend to take things seriously, especially when some of my favorite bloggers tag me.

Ladies, I love you. I adore you. You say nice things about me my own family doesn’t, but I have to admit that this whole tag business is beginning to feel a little incestuous. It's usually the same blogs nominated for different awards.

Who starts these tags anyway? Barely is one tag laid to rest before another one takes its place, somewhat like the cobwebs on my ceiling.

Can I start a tag where we can stop tagging each other? Pass it on, people! Liberate yourselves. Spread the word, and tell them Terri sentcha.

P.S.: I wonder why I never received the “Nice Matters” award that was passed around like the arati plate at a temple.

P.P.S.: I hope I haven't unconsciously qualified myself for the honesty tag that’s currently doing the rounds.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I forgot to mention in my last comment that one reason you really stand out for me is just this...even when you wanna settle in a "sheep farm", you refuse to be a sheep...S

rads said...

Good Girl terri! I've been meaning to do something to this effect, then folks stopped tagging me. I now am happy. Next time someone does, I shall stand up and be the outcast. You have my support. I'll even go ahead and link this post, saying "I am terri'ing this one out!"

Hope all's well :)

RJ said...

Love the way you put an end to this tag business.

Anonymous said...

terri:

sounds like a nice "quote unquote" "endtag tag."

- s.b.

Anonymous said...

terri:

this is related not to this post, but to your time-pass review of 'leela.' watch the mane woman.

- s.b.

Terri the terrific said...

s.b., I prefer this sizzling number even though her crowning glory isn’t the mane attraction here.

rj, hello and thank you.

rads, I thought you like being tagged. Go ahead and terri'fy your next tagger.

S, I think I stand out like the black sheep.

Anonymous said...

Bah as i started reading i thought i will start a tag ending it all and tag you. I see that you are way too fast for me :(

anantha said...

Terri: Oooh...wet sari song! You have something for everyone here, eh? :D

But I am partial only to another song in the same movie. Not so much the vid, but the song itself - this one.

Sachita said...

Atleast tags ensure you regularly post, no?:)

w.r.t the time-pass, what? Mom is not a darcy fan? I repeat darcy??

Terri the terrific said...

sachita, you mean Colin Firth, don't you? That man can give me sleepless nights.

anantha, I'll stick to the wet sari song. Far sexier than Kamal Hasan's tight jeans.

wa, great minds think similar thoughts.

Anonymous said...

hehehe...can i copy-paste this on my blog?

Anonymous said...

Amen sister!