Monday, August 17, 2009

Apun ka choice

Please look to the right and cast your vote.

17 comments:

rads said...

Dear girl, we all are faced with the question one day. I have toyed with it a few times myself over the past months. What does one do with this thing that we feed day in and day out and that has become a part of our lives so much.. Does it hang in there limp or should we end it all quick.

Sorry, I know my rant isn't relevant to your blog, but you know how it is na? :)

I think you should take over. It would be refreshing to hear from you, and Terri can always do a guest post occasionally from how it is all from above rt? :)

neha vish said...

Terri's mom shall always be Terri's mom no?

On that note - please do continue to write.. and yes the new lil one and the one playing with fluffy clouds can do their guests posts..

Richa said...

I like option 2 and 3 but it will be better for you to let go of Terri. It has been hard enough for you as it is. So I am voting option 3...

Anonymous said...

First off, I'm so sorry about Terri. My condolences. It must be hard to let go. And the sadness isn't just yours - I'm sure all of us who read you are, in some measure, sorry to hear about it.

No to option 1. Between the other 3, choose whichever appeals to you most. You're an awesome writer with a great sense of humour, in case I didn't say so before.

Good luck, and hope you find another pup who makes his/her place in your home.

Kakali said...

You are an excelllent writer.
Please keep writing, maybe Terri's stories that you hadn't told us before, and your own little anecdotes (equally enjoyable).

Kakali
(long time silent reader from Seattle)

Anonymous said...

Terri needs to go on...at least until the rebound pup takes over (There IS going to be a rebound pup right?? right??)! Being an Indian living in the bay area with a crazy dog, your blog has been so close to me in so many ways. When all the desis look at me like I am crazy for throwing money at pet sitters, I will always know I can come to Terri's Tails and exhale.

A Muser said...

Don't even think about ending the blog, mom. I'm sure Terri still has a lot to comment about -- and I'm also sure he will always have an audience. And as and when there's a rebound pup, maybe a change of title to include him/her?

just another blog victim said...

Soo sorry to hear about terri - and am not sure I can be as brave as you in surviving the loss - so please dont take my terri away!

To you he was the loveliest dog
But to me he was the best blog!

in loving memory
MS
(another long time silent reader from bay area)

Anonymous said...

Well, I am too much into dramatic stuff, I think you would be doing a great injustice , not only to yourself, us the readers, but also to terri. Think of it, would Terri want you to stop this? I don't think so....I vote for 3, Srikanth

mayo said...

Any of the 3 options save the first one. Actually i'm more bent on the second choice.But pwease don't end it.:(

Alpha said...

just dont end the blog. terri will not approve

Lakshmi said...

I want Terri to continue. Like Calvin would say, Terri might be gone, but he is not gone inside me.

Anonymous said...

I voted 2 and 3. I want Terri to go on but also want to hear your voice. Maybe 3 so you can change creative gears? Whichever appeals to you .. but blogging must go on.

-DS

Sachita said...

Option#1 is ruled out. pick your choice between #2 & #3. When the rebound pup enters, I am sure he/she will be an excellent writer as well.

Anonymous said...

A group blog written by Terri, Mom and the new pup..

Option 1 was just to make up the numbers right?

Ron said...

There voted. Im sure Terri is watching you all from heaven...so why shouldnt he able to blog about it?

dipali said...

Options two and three voted for.
We are all matlabi creatures who need our fix. Keep writing, please.