Monday, November 28, 2005

Sorry, wrong number

I'm in a foul mood; I don't feel like writing any more.

I've been told by someone I love deeply (but don't always see eye-to-eye with) that it's in bad taste to wash the family's dirty linen in public. Seriously, I didn't think my folks were that dysfunctional, and the idea was not to malign them or their friends; but, I've been told to "behave" from now on and think about consequences before I put paw to keypad.

So, I'm just going to crawl under a table for the time being and lick my chops. I'm not sure when my mood will lift, if it does at all.

3 comments:

ara said...

pawww... come on!

what is it going to take to get you to write about bineet's impending send-off party? a signature campaign?


;))

Terri the terrific said...

Good Lord, what are you expecting will happen at Bineet's party?

An impromptu table dance ... A Bacchanalian orgy ... Sexual inhibitions cast aside ...?!!

In that case, where's the party, yaar?

ara said...

whatever little happens is fun to note :)
as for sexual inhibitions cast aside, remember our send off -- the night of April 9?

*big grin*