Look, stop taking my picture, all right? I don't like being photographed.

I said stop following me! Or I'll tell my mommy.
Formerly written by my American Born Confused Dog, Terri, this blog is intended solely to poke fun at the world around us. All characters and incidents are mostly real and any resemblance to persons living or dead could be intentional.
9 comments:
Finally this blog is getting some color. I thought I will never hear the end of mom's tirade from you. Finally you have grown up :P
You look handsome dude - why are you shying away from the camera? Enjoy while it lasts.
-PP
Color?!! Why, visitor, my words weren't painting any images?!! Ah, cruel world.
I much prefer my unshaved look to this summer buzz cut. I feel rather vulnerable without my hair covering my eyes. Also, the humans cannot stop running their hands through my velvety down. Mom says I'm as soft as a horse's snout. Any idea what she means?
Wow.. total attitude and all! Me likey! And for whatever reason, that look in the first picture reminded me of this guy. Don't ask me why! I am just weird, I am!
anantha, excuse me while I go barf. I sure hope, for your sake, your taste in women is slightly better.
Errr.. what's my taste in anything got to do with it? Hmmpf!
anantha, I'm the one who should be insulted. You compare me with some guy who has a face only a mother could love, when clearly, I fall into this category.
Errr.. I meant that like Iverson, you are the "top dawg". I meant that you were worthy of being named "Alpha dog" by Colbert, a honor that has gone to men like "Omitaaaab Buchchaan", UN envoy John Bolton, Ronald Reagen and not to mention, Toby the dog that saved his human by doing the "Heimlich" to save her from "death by choking"!
terri, is it wooden floors through out? Neat!! Did mom lay those wooden panels, just like she painted a room once?
and phewwww!! mom has no color co-ordination whatsoever. Pink pajamas and maroon jacket? also ask her to be less of a kanjoose and turn on the heater.
does your feet feel cold? mom has socks on.
anantha, OK, as long as it's all about me ....
upsi, Pergo flooring. And no, mom didn't try her hand at installation.
And whatever gave you the impression that mom has ANY dress sense, especially when she's home? That's why people are advised to call before they drop in.
Post a Comment