For creating their first-born two score years ago.
Happy birthday, dad! This blog owes you big-time for all the fodder you unwittingly provide.
Formerly written by my American Born Confused Dog, Terri, this blog is intended solely to poke fun at the world around us. All characters and incidents are mostly real and any resemblance to persons living or dead could be intentional.
23 comments:
seriously, I thought the Dawg doesnt read the dogs blog!
happy birthday to the dude!
have you added some PDA to the birthday gift ?
:)
Seriously! Fodder indeed!
Happy birthday to Dad.
yes yes, same question as Sunday - PDA added to the gift? In front of the in-laws with gratitude for creating their first born and handing him over to you! :)
Great pic. Love the little car parked by his side!
Many Happy Returns to Dad. :)
Have a great day and year ahead.
sundar, he doesn't. But I don't let that stop me from shooting my mouth.
noon, there was some PDA (private display of affection) which was a gift in itself.
visitor, thank you on his behalf from his better half.
dad:
happy b'day. rest assured that some others are not too far behind :-). baby photos are the way to go, i see!! why didn't we have one three weeks ago, eh?
- s.b.
s.b., baby photos are only for milestone birthdays. Let us know when you catch up.
ooooo, milestone bday eh? :)
Picture's so sweet!
Cute picture.... Wish Dad on my behalf.
Dad is cute.
Hope he got a big smacking PUBLIC birthday kiss from mom! OK, at least from Terri...
muser, mom kissing dad isn't as newsworthy as dad even winking at mom in public.
mg, thanks, although dad would be the first to agree that our kids are cuter.
don juan, thanks. What are you also known as?
rads, when's the milestone birthday at your place? I'm sure you'll plan something grand.
Hope he had fun. :)
Hope all of you had fun at the birthday bash, and dad shared a sundae with mom, while watching the world go by !
Or was that reserved for mom's big day?
oh, they are twins a year apart :)
I tried doing what I could and I know I had fun, for the both of us :)
rads:
"I tried doing what I could "
are you saying that the oldest twin/triplet resides at your house?
or are you talking of a different milestone? or did i misunderstand terri (could not have!)?
- s.b.
sue, he did, thanks. His whole family flew down to surprise him.
lakshmi, as I had mentioned, there's a higher probability of you and mom going out for ice cream, despite living on different continents.
rads, gotcha! You think he'll return the favor when it's your turn?
s.b., advance wishes for that milestone. Looks like you're also an anti-social Leo. Welcome to the club!
terri - doubt it. Not that I want to be reminded anyway! :)
sb - lol, we need an algorithm to break all the code flyin around :D
To answer your q's
Yes
No
No
:)
rads:
i had to look back at the questions to understand the answers. at least, you did not jumble them up and ask me to decipher!
terri:
no to leo, thanks for the welcome :-).
- s.b.
Really cute pic!
Looks like he knew even in this picture that he would be "future fodder"..
Happy B'day
been down with typhoid, so not online --missed mom's birthday and dad's... wish them both belated,terr --give'em a nice lick ;)
adios
A, typhoid? Sounds serious. Glad to know you've recovered.
vijay, that would account for the tightlips.
sm, thanks.
s.b., happy birthday, anyway.
rads, this is how I console myself - Like Hema Malini, I get better with age.
terri's mom:
"Like Hema Malini, I get better with rage."
there, with that edit, that quote looks better. all sing with me now 'कोई हसीना जब रूठ जाती है तो ... और भी हसीन हो जाती है' ;-)
terri:
thanks twice for the two wishes - nice of you to have wished me once for the birthday and once for the 'star birthday.'
- s.b. [(r)aging in peace ;-)]
Post a Comment