
How do you like my summer cut?
I hate it; but I'm still having a hard time deciding who's cuter in this picture.
Friday, May 26, 2006
Beware of the dog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Formerly written by my American Born Confused Dog, Terri, this blog is intended solely to poke fun at the world around us. All characters and incidents are mostly real and any resemblance to persons living or dead could be intentional.
7 comments:
Terri! You are utterly adorable. Would you like to do ishq-vishq with my border collie? And you are lucky to be living with such a cute human.
A tempting offer, thanks, Deepa, but I'm already "fixed."
terri you look a bit like ginga... similar eyes
ooo, dahling! Did that hurt? humans can be big spoilsports sometimes. But you know what, you can still lust and believe me it can be more fun. And that reminds me, I have to go get my collie "fixed".
so good to see you both...
but... old picture, no?!!
tell mom to upload a more recent one, terr.
;)a
SO cute my friend. I just celebrated my 1st birthday and all my humans got me was a bath. hmph!
Love,
Chutney
ok seriously im not in to dog or kid-napping, but i'm very tempted at the moment!
Post a Comment