I almost typed in bugger.com again to log in instead of blogger.com. Hey, hold on now, I wouldn't read anything Freudian into it!
Aw, come on, like you've never almost said penis instead of Phoenix?
I'm a little groggy this morning because I didn't get enough shut-eye last night. The humans returned from a party at midnight and by the time the household settled down, it was close to 1 a.m.
Mom and dad were so wired on alcohol and sugar that they kept tossing and turning all night. I think they're getting close to the age where if they deviate from their usual bedtime, sleep eludes them for the rest of the night.
They tried counting sheep, turned to the left, right, back, front, tried some new positions ... but to no avail. You'd think with the house deathly quiet and the kids snoring softly, my humans would indulge in their favorite nightly ritual. Not last night, though.
The comforter-rustling finally got to a point where I was tempted to stand up and yell, "Enough already! Why don't you two do what you usually do at night when the kids are asleep - Pick up a book and read!"
Carpe nocturnum, you blockheads!
Sunday, July 10, 2005
Oops, I did it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment